About compatibility

Muniz, Jose Jose.Muniz at US.DATAFELLOWS.COM
Wed Jan 19 22:21:24 EST 2000

Hello Ariel:
Yes that is totally possible, both of them support the IPSec Standards,
based on the draft.
The protocol to use because this will be a gateway to gateway setup, you
will be better off with
esp-tunnel main mode.
For ciphers you should use 3des and md5 or sha-1.
I am quite positive that both of them also support preshared secret or rsa
signed certificates :]

Yours, Jose.

Jose Muniz.     -Jose.Muniz at F-Secure.com
Systems Engineer.
F-Secure, Inc.
Phone   408.350.2193
Cell    408.569.9306