VPN connectivity using NAT

Gowri Shankar Bhogisetty gowrishankar.setty at WIPRO.COM
Mon Jan 10 02:44:13 EST 2000

Hi,

We need to establish a VPN connectivity from our private network to the
remote server ,for that we are using NAT at the internet router to
change the private address to valid internet address .

The address translation is working fine ,but i am not getting the return
packets from the remote server .
I am able to connect with the internet address without using NAT,that
means there is no problem at the server side.
If i use NAT i am getting can't connect to the server from the private
n/w.

Any help on this appreciable.

regards

Gowri Shankar