Linux IP Masq and Nortel Extranet Client

Chris Goellner chris.goellner at CORP.BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Jan 5 14:35:17 EST 2000

You need to start with the following FAQ

http://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/VPN-Masquerade-HOWTO.html

I have a similar situation using the Extranet client from behind a Linux firewall/masq box and it works great once you get it set up. It will take some time, a kernel patch, and a recompile but it works. I did it with RedHat 6.0 and 6.1. I like 6.1 better for a number of reasons. If you need any more help send me an e-mail.