PGPnet

Patrick Ethier patrick at SECUREOPS.COM
Mon Jan 3 12:01:19 EST 2000

Ok,

 Now add the following to your /etc/isakmpd/isakmpd.conf

[Phase 1]
Default=	PGPNet_Config

[Phase 2]
Default=	PGPNet-OBSD

[PGPNet_Config]
Phase= 1
Transport= udp
Local-address= Your_OBSD_IP_Address
Address= 0.0.0.0
Configuration= Default-main-mode
Authentication= mekmitasdigoat
#Flags=

[PGPNet-OBSD]
Phase= 2
ISAKMP-peer= PGPNet_Config
Configuration= Default-quick-mode
Local-ID= Net-YourNet
Remote-ID= Net-PGPClient

[Net-YourNet]
ID-type=	IPV4_ADDR_SUBNET
Network=	Your_Network_Broadcast_Address
Netmask=	Your_Network_Netmask

[Net-PGPClient]
ID-type=	IPV4_ADDR
Address=	0.0.0.0
Netmask=	255.255.255.255

This should make the whole thing work. Just fill in the entries with your
personal IP's and stuff...

Regards,

Patrick Ethier
patrick at secureops.com

[ It doesn't matter if you don't know where you're going....]
[ As long as you get there --- DrBones                           ]