VPN's (fwd)

Stephane Durette sdurette at NEWBRIDGE.COM
Thu Feb 24 08:52:08 EST 2000

Jim,
  You can take a look at the TimeStep client, it as the ability to block
communications to the internet while being tunneled in to your internal
network. This is a configurable option and can be locked down by the VPN
admin so the user cannot change this option. This feature is available on
Win 95, 98 and NT clients.

Cheers

Steph

Stephane Y Durette-  Applications Engineer, TimeStep Corp.
(613) 599-3610 x:4682 Voice          (613) 599-9560 - FAX
mailto:sdurette at timestep.com   http://www.timestep.com
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or
 we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C.Clarke