VPN's in two Network

Mohamed Mohaideen Basha m_basha at AGAINTECH.COM
Wed Feb 23 01:18:10 EST 2000

Hi Everybody
I have my webRamp 410i in India connected to my network which is running
in ISDN line.I also have network in US connected using Netopia R7 100
where they do have a DSL
connection.I want my 2 network to be connected using VPN where all
workstation in
India can see all terminals in US and vice versa.
Can I do this using a single login ID so that all terminals share the
same user ID and see all terminals on other side and share the
resources.
Iam using Windows NT RAS PPTP Server on both sides.

Basha