VPN Products

Adam P. Zimmerer adamz at ECONET.COM
Wed Feb 16 15:12:41 EST 2000

Does anyone know what is the link for this "IETF Bakeoff list"???

Sincerely,
Adam P. Zimmerer
Economic Networks

Hayward
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 8:57 PM
To: VPN at SECURITYFOCUS.COM
Subject: Re: VPN Products

To many VPN does not just mean IPSec enabled GWs and routers- L2TP and
VRing are the VPNs of choice for many carriers.  The new carrier-class VPN
tunneling devises are gaining acceptance from SPs as wholesaling of
broadband/narrowband access and backbones is growing.  Some vendors in this
space are Spring Tide Networks, Shasta/Nortel, Cosine Communications,
Ennovate, and RedBack.  I may have missed a few.

For a more detailed list of vendors look at the IETF bakeoff list.  ICSA is
a for profit org that not all vendors support or believe in.

Cary

VPN Product Line Manager
Core Access
(510) 747-2289