VPN Products

Stephane Durette sdurette at TIMESTEP.COM
Thu Feb 10 13:12:59 EST 2000

Miranda,

      The best and most complete VPN on the market ??!!??!!

      This answer is impossible to get right. Your best bet is to accumulate
all the info on different vendors and make a comparison on your own. Most of
the products out from vendors are in there third generation and are fairly
comparable.

      Amy listed some vendors and to that list you can add Nortel, TimeStep
and also take a look at www.icsa.net <http://www.icsa.net>  which will give
you a run down of the different vendors doing IPSEC VPN or proprietary VPN.

Cheers

Steph

Stephane Y Durette-  Applications Engineer,TimeStep Corp.
(613) 599-3610 x:4682 Voice          (613) 599-9560 - FAX
mailto:sdurette at timestep.com <mailto:sdurette at timestep.com>
http://www.timestep.com <http://www.timestep.com/>
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the universe or
 we are not. Both are equally terrifying." Arthur C.Clarke