Performance investigation

David Newman dnewman at NETWORKTEST.COM
Thu Feb 10 12:46:21 EST 2000

Here are links to a couple of performance comparisons. Vendors are now
claiming higher rates; as noted in these links, it is a good practice to
grill vendors on exactly what they did to achieve the rates they claim (what
packet size, what kind of encryption, what type of compression, how many
concurrent connections, and so on).

http://www.data.com/lab_tests/first.html
http://www.data.com/lab_tests/vpn.html

Hope this helps.