sugestion

emran mahat ranhat007 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 07:02:22 EST 2000

Hi Tina,

First I would like to congratulate you for maintaining
such good/informative web site on VPN.I would like to
make some suggestions here.After brousing tru your web
site I found there is no/lack of information on how
SNA/netbui application can work on VPN.As we all know
SNA and netbui is not routable.So there are might be
many possibility/aproach that can solve that problem.I
am grateful and happy if you can come up with
discussion on this.Thanks for your precious time.

regards
--ran