Installing a VPN

Cindy Slosar cindy_slosar at YAHOO.CA
Thu Feb 3 15:46:52 EST 2000

Hi all,
I am hoping to gain information based on your
experiences.  We're a small manufacturing company
running a peer-to-peer network and would like to set
up a VPN as our WAN when half of the office moves to a
new building.  We have about 22 users on our network
all connected to a hub.  We also have an internet
server set up with a firewall.  My question is this:
what do I need to set up our VPN?  More specifically,
what hardware (if any) and recommended manufacturers
are required and what software is required?  I'm kind
of new to this whole VPN world so any suggestions you
have from your past experiences would be greatly appreciated.