No subject

Sivaramakrishnan M.S. siva4u at USA.NET
Thu Dec 21 02:41:20 EST 2000

Dear ,
 I 've got some doubts regarding implementing VPN. in India I am currently
 having 5 geographically dispersed sites which i want to connect over VPN. I
am having 512 KBPS ADSL Lines on each locations. I am having mobile users
roaming with laptops. I am having NT setup with desktops having NT
worsktations and laptops with 98 clients. Five sites are having there own
PDC's. I 've to implement a IP Masq Firewall and have VPN for connecting these
users safely across the internet. Kindly give a small project Idea.