VPN Products

Jose Muniz MuniX-1 at PACBELL.NET
Fri Dec 15 04:04:40 EST 2000

I guess you guys have not seen the Netscreen huh?
It offers the best of the best, asic technology for less than
the others...
Apples are apples.
I have 170 of them and they do not give me any problems at all,
and I manage them all and have 80% of my time to do other things
that are not as trivial as a VPN.

Jose Muniz