VPN Products

Adam Zimmerer AdamZ at ECONET.COM
Wed Dec 13 16:57:50 EST 2000

Cindy,

I have a bunch of very happy clients who use the SonicWALL VPN solution.  It
is easy to configure  and offers reliable service.  If you have any more in
depth questions, I'll try to answer them.

Sincerely,
Adam Zimmerer
EcoNet.Com

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Slosar [mailto:cindy_slosar at YAHOO.CA]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 3:07 PM
To: VPN at SECURITYFOCUS.COM
Subject: VPN Products

Hi all,
I'm leaning towards implementing the Sonicwall SOHO
VPN solution and was wondering if anyone can provide
any feedback, good and/or bad.  Or, if someone knows
of a better solution/product that I should be
considering for a hardware-based VPN, that would be
greatly appreciated too.

Thanks in advance,
Cindy