L2TP/IPSec vpn with W2K !!!

Olivier Bekoin bekoin at GLOBEACCESS.NET
Wed Aug 30 16:21:43 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I try to configure vpn connexions with L2TP/IPSec combination on W2K.
After install/configure certificate server for authentification, i get user certificate through the web but i cannot connect to my vpn server when i use a lan connection.
I configure correctly - i think- the filters but ....

client and server on the the same physical cable when i did the tests
the error message is : the vpn server have refused the connection. please contact your admin

nb : i am not behind a firewall

please help.
That is the solution to my stage memory and it don't work

Thanks

Olivier