Bridge VPN

Tina Bird tbird at PRECISION-GUESSWORK.COM
Sat Aug 26 06:55:08 EDT 2000

Have you taken a look at Patrick Ethier's document
on configuring OpenBSD VPNs?  It's definitely got a
section on making client-to-server connections.

It's linked on the "How To" page of the VPN site
at http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html

Good luck -- tbird

VPN:  http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn.html
life: http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird