Comparison between VPN solutions

Jason Morrow jason_morrow at BCBST.COM
Sun Aug 20 21:32:02 EDT 2000

Mark,

I agree with you about the Nortel Contivity switch.  I am beta testing the
W2K client now.  It should be out to the public before to long.

The information contained in this message and any attached documents is
intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated
recipient(s).  This message may be a confidential and privileged
communication.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient
(or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient), you
are hereby notified that any unauthorized distribution or copying of this
email or the information contained in it is strictly prohibited.  If you
replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.  BlueCross
BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc., and its subsidiary and affiliate companies
are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message.  Any
personal comments made do not necessarily reflect the views of BlueCross
BlueShield of Tennessee, Inc.