FW: CISCO VPN (IOS) and F-Secure VPN+ Client interoperability

Jose Muniz MuniX-1 at PACBELL.NET
Sat Aug 19 03:13:18 EDT 2000

Well, I desagree with you cus the Cisco client does not have the
same feature set as F-Secure Client, and what is bad about it is that id
does not support split tunneling as well as the F-Secure.
With F-Secure you can have an IPSec connection on a particular port
and plain text to the same host or subnet on a different port in the
plain.
Also the NAT capabilities of F-Secure are outstanding, and you know
how much this helps when routing is the show stoper.

Jose Muniz