CISCO VPN (IOS) and F-Secure VPN+ Client interoperability

Jose Muniz MuniX-1 at PACBELL.NET
Sat Aug 19 02:50:53 EDT 2000

Hello Rodolphe;

Well, the F-Secure VPN 4.1 sp 1 which is the one that I have played with
is one of the most interoperatable IPSec compliant VPN solutions on the
market.
I interoperat it with just about any VPN that is out there including the
big names.
However Cisco IPSec implementation 11.x and 12.0[5] have some isues,
If I were you I will upgrade to Cisco IOS 12.0[7] and I bet it will work
just fine.
Even if you got the F-Secure VPN + working with the client you might run
in to some issues while rekeying Phase 2.
And the issue is with Cisco IOS not with VPN + , just upgrade.

Jose Muniz.