Routing

Danilo Dessi ddessi at INTERNETCONNECT.NET
Fri Aug 18 23:47:21 EDT 2000

We have the following set up as follows:

		 Internet
		|	 |
		|            |                                                        WAN
		|            |                                                           |
		|            |                                                           |
	          VPN------FW---------------100Mbps Switch--------------router
	     			              LAN

-IP Private Address space is being used.
-All resources attached to the LAN have the router's IP address as their
default gateway.
-If destination address is not for the WAN then packets are routed to FW.
-VPN is on a subnet of the LAN and is only used for remote connectivity.
-We added static routes to the VPN device and set up static routes on the
firewall.

The problem we are having is that we cannot access resources in the WAN
through the VPN.  We are really stumped.  Any help is appreciated.
Thank you for all replies.
Dan Dessi