Domain Controllers and VPNs

Cindy Slosar cindy_slosar at YAHOO.CA
Mon Aug 14 12:40:19 EDT 2000

Hi all,

I have a VPN setup between two Win2K servers and was
running a peer-to-peer network behind both servers.
Recently, I've had all my clients log into the domain.
 When the VPN is connected (which I set up using the
"Make a New Connection" wizard) and my users try to
log in, they get an error saying that there isn't a
domain controller that can verify their username and
password.  As soon as I disconnect the VPN, their
login attept is successful.  Has anyone else
experienced this before?  And if you have, what did
you do to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Cindy