VPN connection fails.

Gowri Shankar Bhogisetty gowrishankar.setty at WIPRO.COM
Wed Aug 9 12:55:03 EDT 2000

Hi ,

We are established VPN connectivity between 2611 cisco router and
Netscreen VPN .

What is happening the When the SA expires at 3600 seconds, the IOS fails
 negotiate a new security association and we will be getting the error
2d03h: IPSEC(epa_des_crypt): decrypted packet failed SA identity check.

We were using Cisoc IOS c2600-js56i-mz.120-5.XK1 with 45MB RAM .

Can you please help me ,it willbe a great help.

Thanks and regards

Gowri Shankar

B.GOWRI SHANKAR
NETWORK ANALYST
IT MANAGEMENT GROUP
WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
72,ELECTRONICS CITY ,HOSUR MAIN ROAD,
BANGALORE - 521 229,INDIA
TEL: 91-80-8522280
EMAIL:gowrishankar.setty at wipro.com
www.wipro.com
The World's First SEI CMM level 5 Software Services Company