Firewall Training

DePriest, Jason R. jrdepriest at FTB.COM
Tue Aug 8 15:28:23 EDT 2000

Yes.

I just finished the excellent Firewall and Perimeter Defense course track
from SANS last month.
Go here
http://www.sans.org/giactc.htm <http://www.sans.org/giactc.htm>
for more information.

Thank you!

Jason R DePriest, Network and Systems Administrator
First Tennessee National Corporation
InterActive Services Department
ph: 901/523-5777, fax: 901/523-5527
email: jrdepriest at ftb.com

Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this message, while not necessarily the views of
First Tennessee, are none-the-less confidential and not to be freely
distributed to external sources without explicit permission from the sender
of this message or from First Tennessee National Corporation.

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
- Mark Twain
"The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite
of a profound truth may well be another profound truth."
- Niels Bohr