Cisco Secure Policy Manager 2.0

Lowell Hanson lkh at DGSYS.COM
Tue Apr 25 11:22:53 EDT 2000

Hi,

I would be interested in communicating with someone who is currently
using Cisco Secure Policy Manager 2.0. I have recently installed a
Standalone Policy Manager on an NT 4.0 Server. I am in the process of
trying to reproduce a previously manually configured (and working)
site-to-site VPN. The software seems to agree with all of my assigned
policies and Tunnel Peers but the commands which are created by the CSPM
are not suffient to produce the requested tunnels.

Being able to communicate with someone who has gone through this process
would be very usefull.

Thanks! Lowell