Do I need two network cards for VPN server behind firewall

Jose Muniz Munix-1 at PACBELL.NET
Sat Apr 22 01:24:46 EDT 2000

Well, it all depends..
If you have a VPN that can do NAT as well the you can do it with
a single NIC, just make sure that the VPN device is directly connected
to the DMZ or 3rd. interface of the firewall, and the problem is that
you need to route
the trafic that is supposed to be encrypted bask to the VPN so the trick
will be NAT. So you can have a static that will send the NATed trafic to
the VPN.
I hope that it makes sence.

Jose Muniz.