Cisco PIX

mmandel at POSTPROPERTIES.COM mmandel at POSTPROPERTIES.COM
Thu Apr 20 09:43:59 EDT 2000

The PIX is a great Firewall/VPN solution. We have implimented the PIX-520 w/128mb RAM, 350mhz CPU. We use the PIX for our
corporate firewall solution, as well as terminating a VPN WAN to 100+ sites using 56-bit IPSec. Performance & stability are
outstanding, and you can find reviews in mags such as Network Computing for furthur info.

Michael A. Mandel
MCSE/CCNA

Ken Leon <kleon at PRIMENET.COM> on 04/19/2000 04:52:16 PM

Please respond to Ken Leon <kleon at PRIMENET.COM>