NT domain logon and VPN

Michael Enk me at NETTEST.DK
Wed Apr 12 16:13:15 EDT 2000

Hi Everyone,

I do not know if this is the right place for this kind of question but here
goes. I am currently using a VPN solution based upon the Altavsita Tunnel
98, which is currently beeing upgraded to the Axent Raptor EC 3.0 version.
What I am wondering is, is it possible to log on to an NT Domain after
haveing started the VPN connection. I can very easy access shares on servers
and other stuff on my network, but I was more wondering if it is possible to
log on so that normal logon scripts and everything are started.

Any ideas on this would be appriciated.

Best regards,

Michael Enk