Bandwidth

Timothy Collins TC at SOUTHSHORECOMPUTER.COM
Fri Apr 7 21:20:35 EDT 2000

I have just subscribed to this list and hope I am not duplicating a topic that has already been discussed to death.  But I am using MS VPN under windows NT 4.0 with SP 6.  Client is windows 98.  I use a cable modem connecting to a DSL.  I find the bandwidth to be very slow.

I know this is expected.  However, transfering a 2.5 MB file in 15 min is not expected.  Is  there any way  to speed up  the connection??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tim Collins
South Shore Computer Works