Solaris IPSec client

Muniz, Jose Jose.Muniz at US.DataFellows.COM
Thu Sep 30 23:16:21 EDT 1999

Hello Ben:

There is an IPSec VPN for Solaris, there is a beta
available and it is really stable, it supports X.509
Certs as well as PreShared keys.
You can find more information at
http://www.datafellows.com

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com