Sidewinder 4.01 and GRE

Pat Bryan pbryan at acrux.net
Thu Sep 9 16:03:57 EDT 1999

Hi,

Just a couple of thoughts..  The Sidewinder is capable of proxying UDP
traffic, it is also possible to allow UDP traffic through the Sidewinder
via an IP filter, and Tina thanks, your documentation paid off, I am now
able to pass GRE through my firewall. Now, what do you know about
performance problems with PPTP? (I.E. simple telnet traffic is sporadic(?)
at best..)

:-)

Pat