Linux/Mac IPsec into Contivity?

Ronald Ng rng at netscreen.com
Fri Nov 19 19:14:20 EST 1999

Additionally, the upcoming RFCs require a minimum of 3DES.  It makes
more sense to go towards the 3DES requirement.

Ronald Ng
rng at netscreen.com

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com