IKE and certificates

Holger Fahner holger.fahner at danet-consult.de
Thu Nov 18 12:21:11 EST 1999

Dear Azim,

> However, in this RFC I found nothing about such
> certificate verification. Is there any IPSEC RFC describing how to
> integrate
> such certificate verification with the use of IKE ? If yes can someone
> tell me which one it is?

Did you check out this Internet draft
draft-ietf-ipsec-pki-req-03.txt
"A PKIX Profile for IKE"

and the related RFC 2459
"Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
Certificate and CRL Profile"

Hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Holger

--

Holger Fahner
Danet Consult GmbH
mailto:fahner at danet-consult.de
http://www.danet-consult.de

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com