software based VPN

Laurent Hebert lhebert at netesys.com
Wed Nov 10 09:22:40 EST 1999

The fact that you build your own VPN service on top of the ISP network
infrastructure should be transparent to them.  However, be sure that you
follow the international regulations in terms of cryptography.

On the management side, be sure you select a VPN product that can be
managed in-band.

Laurent

owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com