Linux/Mac IPsec into Contivity?

Michel Mueller mmueller at tercom.ch
Wed Nov 10 01:50:43 EST 1999

Use the IPSec PERMIT/Client from TimeStep which supports following
plattforms. Win 95/98/NT and Mac. This Client works with any IPSec
compatible unit like Cisco, Bay Gandalf etc.
Have a look on www.timestep.com

Michel

Michel Mueller /TERCOM SA
Technical Support
TERCOM SA, Rte Andre-Piller 33a, 1762 GIVISIEZ, Switzerland
phone: +41 26 460 33 00   fax: +41 26 460 33 99
info at tercom.ch   support at tercom.ch
www.tercom.ch    ftp.tercom.ch