Linux PPTP VPN goes to COMDEX

Matthew Ramsay matthewr at moreton.com.au
Sun Nov 7 23:02:15 EST 1999

Gday all,

If anyone is interested I will be at COMDEX (15-19 November) answering
questions about The Linux PPTP VPN server (aka PoPToP). I'll be at the Moreton
Bay stand.. we are releasing a VPN router product (called a NETtel) which uses
PoPToP.. I'll also be giving away a limited number of NETtels so be sure to
come talk to me!

Looking forward to meeting any fellow VPNers
Cheers,
Matt Ramsay

More info on NETtel:
http://www.moreton.com.au/MBWEB/product/nettel/nettel.htm
--
Matthew Ramsay <matthewr at moreton.com.au>
Moreton Bay

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/vpn/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com