Cisco and Nortel

Jeff Needle Pop Jeff_Needle_Pop at BayNetworks.COM
Fri Jul 16 10:29:14 EDT 1999

Since that's our lab configuration, I'd be happy to answer any questions
that arise from it.

Jeff

At 11:12 AM 7/14/99 , Mark Suhre wrote:
>Guy,
>
>I came across this info in one of our email lists so I can't give you much
>other info. This was the lab config to get this to work. The IP addresses
>below are obviously just for demo purposes.
>

>The Cisco private is 9.1.10.2.  The public interface is 8.1.10.2.  There is
>a system behind
>the Cisco at 9.1.10.51.

<Remainder deleted>

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com