not completely related but -- export issues

Jay Wack jayw at tecsec.com
Thu Jul 15 08:45:29 EDT 1999

The issue with export laws is where are the keys.  If the keys reside in the
US and are accessible under subpoena to law enforcement, you are good to go.
Unregulated or uncontrolled keys are the essence of the export issue.

Jay

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com