Software Tunneling Client

Philipp Buehler philipp at buehler.de
Tue Jul 13 03:49:48 EDT 1999

Hello,

I am looking for a dialin-software which does Tunneling
(mainly IP/IP but maybe also IP/IPX). I heard rumours about
Data-Fellows but didn't found something useful on their webpage.

Some more pointers/discussion on that?

ciao
--
Philipp Buehler, aka fIpS | BOfH | NUCH | double-p on IRC
VAX/OpenVMS: 24/365 No compromise computing.

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com