Nortel-Cisco, was: Re: VPN Solution (fwd)

Jim Collum collum at NETWORK-ALCHEMY.COM
Mon Dec 13 10:15:54 EST 1999

I've been reading, the posts, but since i work for the company in their QA
department, I've been quiet. I work for Network Alchemy, and we develop VPN
gateways that use a clustering technology.. that allows for transparent
failover between nodes (as well as being scaleable). For more info,
http://www.network-alchemy.com . I'd be happy to answer additional
questions, but I'm a little hesitant to start a sales pitch (since this is
a technical forum.. not an opportunity for me to sell our product)

         Jim Collum
         Network Alchemy
         Santa Cruz, Ca.