PPTP Question

Little, Mike (BHS) MLittle at bhsi.com
Tue Aug 31 09:25:24 EDT 1999

Mauricio,

This is in response to your DUN disconnects.  Is there a way to check log
files on the VPN server?  A couple of possible reasons for the disconnect
could be either a failure to authenticate or perhaps a failure to negotiate
a method or level of encryption.  This would just be a matter of checking
client and server settings.

Sorry I can't be more specific.  Maybe someone else has some ideas.  Also,
I'm not clear what you are trying to do with the second scenario.  Is this
strictly an IP connection?

Sincerely,

Mike Little
Network Control Tech
Baptist Healthcare System
Louisville, KY

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com