Cisco PIX 5.0 IPSec support

Misha misha at insync.net
Mon Aug 23 04:15:23 EDT 1999

Does anyone have any idea when the 5.0 version of the Pix software is
coming out? I know it will finally include support for IPSec based VPN's,
and while I am fairly comfortable with IPSec running on IOS, the Pix may
be a whole other animal.

I am particularly interested to hear from any people who have used the
beta 5.0 code, performance issues with or without the encryption card,
etc.

Misha
Insync Internet Services

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com