Tunnel Setup Autentication

Eric Vyncke evyncke at cisco.com
Wed Aug 18 08:05:58 EDT 1999

LAC= L2TP Access Concentrator (usually the access server/modem
   pool located at an Internet Service Provider)
LNS= L2TP Network Server (the L2TP tunnels termination point in
   the entreprise)

-eric

At 08:57 17/08/1999 -0400, Steve Starcevic wrote:
>What's a LAC (Local Access Concentrator) ???

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com