Glossary

Tina Bird tbird at secnetgroup.com
Wed Aug 18 21:59:43 EDT 1999

I'm in the process of revamping (and updating) the VPN Web page --
I will be happy to add a glossary to the Frequently Asked Questions
page as people donate definitions.  I've also started coding up
my "firewall how-to" page, that explains how to pass various sorts
of VPN protocols (IPSec and PPTP) through various and sundry
commercial firewalls.  Donations also gratefully accepted.

thanks -- Tina

The VPN FAQ (under construction) is available at
http://kubarb.phsx.ukans.edu/~tbird/FAQ.html

We are currently experiencing "unsubscribe" difficulties.  If you
wish to unsubscribe, please send a message containing the single line
"unsubscribe vpn your-e-mail-address" to owner-vpn at listserv.secnetgroup.com