[Osiris-devel]source checked in

Brian Wotring brian at shmoo.com
Wed Mar 13 10:27:54 EST 2002

I've checked in the first source for v2.0.  It's not much, mostly a
skeleton of the unix daemon.  The module is projects/osiris and the code
can be retreived via anonymous cvs from:

     cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at sissy.shmoo.com:/usr/local/cvs checkout
projects/osiris

There is also cvsweb access:

     http://sissy.shmoo.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/projects/osiris/

Feel free to post any suggestions or crude remarks about the code to
this list.  There is still a lot of work to be done, obviously.  If
anybody is interested in working on the windows service, or is
interested in a specific portion of this project, let me know.   There
is no real roadmap posted yet, sorry about that.  I'm working on that
right now.

--
   Brian Wotring ( brian at shmoo.com )
   PGP KeyID: 0x9674763D