Setting of UAPSD params in P2P CLI

Atul Joshi jatul at qti.qualcomm.com
Wed Sep 9 04:39:36 EDT 2015

Hello,

For STA, we used mac80211 debugfs to set QosInfo parameters (SP length and UAPSD bitmap).

Now we are using P2PCLI where supplicant creates a new interface when P2PCLI role is assumed.

In this case,we are not able to understand how to set the Qosinfo parameters.

These need to be set prior to association but before that the group interface does not exist.

Is there any other way to set QOS Info parameters in mac80211 so that the association request carries the desired values in WMM IE?

thanks

atul