Iperf measurenment

Ramon Fontes ramonreisfontes at gmail.com
Tue May 12 07:24:47 EDT 2015

Hi Janusz, than you.

Is there another option to use network namespace instead of netns? I have
defined the network namespace to stations, like the image attached. If I
use tcpdump on the ap I can see the packets from one to another station and
if they are not connected to ap, it not possible ping between them.

-- Sent from my android