WPA authentication problem

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Sun Mar 22 10:01:25 EDT 2015

> I haven't checked the source (but then my name isn't Luke),

Mine should be Luke, but I’m afraid I’ve been mostly doing trial and error so far…

> but my
> config file has wpa=2 in it, so I'm pretty sure that I'm doing WPA2
> rather than WPA. My clients (Windows 7, Windows 8, Linux, Blackberries)
> agree.

I’ll take your word for it. I’ve been using an iOS device and an Ubuntu workstation so far and neither specify whether they are using WPA or WPA2; It just works, which is kind’a handy. I will try windows 7 and 8 Monday morning and if that works, we’ll stick with your solution.

Thanks Jan!

Cheers,

         Robert.