Listen interval in managed mode using iw command?

Atul Joshi Atul.Joshi at csr.com
Thu Jun 25 08:12:06 EDT 2015

Hi,
Can we set listen interval using iw command in managed mode before connecting to an AP?
I can see that it can be set using iwconfig but I presume WEXT interface is deprecated.
I can also see the attribute : NL80211_ATTR_STA_LISTEN_INTERVAL
Which can be set over netlink interface, but I am not sure if there is any iw option to set the listen interval.
Can somebody pls help?

Thanks
atul

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Keep up to date with CSR on our technical blog, www.csr.com/blog, CSR people blog, www.csr.com/people, YouTube, www.youtube.com/user/CSRplc, Facebook, www.facebook.com/pages/CSR/191038434253534, or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CSR_plc.
You can now access the wide range of products powered by aptX at www.aptx.com