Add Freq info in STATUS command in CLI

Huang, ChengcaiX chengcaix.huang at intel.com
Tue Jun 16 04:45:30 EDT 2015

From: Huang, ChengcaiX
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 10:01 AM
To: 'hostap at lists.shmoo.com'
Subject: Add Freq info in STATUS command in CLI

Hi,

In order to help debuging, it is necessary to know on which frequency we are connected.
We need to know on which channel we are connected where DUT is STA, SoftAP, P2P Client and P2P Group Owner.

STATUS command available from wpa_cli already report several information but not the freq. It would be better to report it using this command.

Best Regards,
Cai
92196 Meudon Cedex, France
Registration Number:  302 456 199 R.C.S. NANTERRE
Capital: 4,572,000 Euros