copy value into unsigned int variable

volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de volker.obhof.w at sew-eurodrive.de
Wed Jul 1 10:14:13 EDT 2015

In BSS Load IE station count is interpreted as unsinged int value. I have to copy it from IE which is a little endian into unsigned int in big endian.

Which function can I use in wpa_supplicant to do that?

SEW-EURODRIVE GmbH & Co KG
Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRA 230970
Komplementärin: SEW-EURODRIVE Verwaltungs-GmbH, Sitz: Bruchsal, RG Mannheim HRB 230207

Gesellschafter: Jürgen Blickle, Rainer Blickle
Geschäftsführer: Jürgen Blickle (Vorsitzender), Johann Soder, Dr. Jürgen Zanghellini